You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will our Christmas wreaths last?
- Typically the wreaths will last 2 to 3 months, depending on the climate and temperature when placed outdoors. They will last longer if not placed in direct sunlight or between your door and a storm door. Last year, we took ours down at the beginning of April and it still was green!
- What type of tree tips are used in your wreaths?
- We only use balsam fir tips that have had three solid frosts. This means 3 nights where the temperature is below freezing, which is the only way to prevent the needles from falling off prematurely.
- What does it mean to have a double sided Wreath?
- Wreaths are either single sided or double sided. At Pam’s Wreaths, we only make double sided wreaths which means that there are balsam tips wrapped on both sides of the ring, giving the wreath more depth and a very full look. It also enhances the circular appearance.
- When should I order my wreath?
- We accept orders year round, and early ordering is recommended so that you can enjoy your wreath longer. If you live in a warmer climate we recommend not receiving your wreath before December 8th to ensure it will stay fresh until after the New Year.
- How are your wreaths shipped?
- We start shipping our wreaths the Monday after Thanksgiving and all of our wreaths are shipped in plastic bags and in holiday wreath boxes. This is to ensure they do not get damaged during shipping and to ensure freshness for when they arrive at their destination.
- Can I request a specific shipping date?
- You may request a specific ship date on any orders placed before Thanksgiving. Just send us an email to let us know. Orders received after Thanksgiving are shipped out on a first come first serve basis as soon as we process the order.
- How long does it take to process my order?
- It usually takes 3 days to process and ship all our orders. We ship every day Monday through Friday, from the Monday after Thanksgiving until December 15th.
- How much do I pay for shipping?
- Here at Pam’s wreaths, shipping is included in the price of all our products. We ship all of our products via UPS ground.
- What does satisfaction guaranteed mean?
- At Pam’s Wreaths we try to deliver the freshest possible Christmas wreaths and other natural decorations to all of our customers. If you are unhappy with your order please feel free to call us and explain the problem. We will determine why you are unhappy with your order and give you either a credit or a refund. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Pam's Wreaths Are:
Double Sided Wreaths
24 inches, 7-8 lbs
All Wreaths Include:
Hand Tied Bows
Questions or to Place
a Phone Order:
Call Sterling at